My Fading Suns Revised game

Discussion on playing Fading Suns. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
treorai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Fading Suns Revised game

Postby treorai » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Re-post of something that I put in the GM's forum.

So, I've been running it every other week since November, and my players and myself are having loads of fun with the new edition of FS.

That said, last night, I went ahead and registered an Obsidian Portal site for the game. I figured that since there can theoretically be a lot of things going on at any given time in the game, and we only play it every other week, that it would be beneficial to give the players a central place they can go to refresh their memories.

So,, if anyone is interested!
My Fading Suns Epic:

Bogie

Re: My Fading Suns Revised game

Postby Bogie » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Wow! Very cool! Thanks for sharing! :)
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

treorai

Postby treorai » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 am

You're welcome, and thank you for taking the time to comment. It's always good when other people like what you're doing.

And in case anyone is curious, Lady Koralia is a Favyana Coven psychic, thus why her and Duchess Oelestre Xanthippe are so close. It's a secret to the characters, but not the players. Only one of the other characters (Kadan) even actually knew that she is psychic, though the others are starting to suss it out.
My Fading Suns Epic:

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:52 am

Do you mind if I link this on the Fading Suns Google+ page?
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

treorai

Postby treorai » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:45 am

I don't mind at all!
My Fading Suns Epic:

Return to “For Players”