Help needed

Discussion on playing Fading Suns. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help needed

Postby Angelman » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Hi all,

I'm currently working on the history of the Universal Church, and I've encountered a problem. In Priests of the Celestial Sun (p.23), the chapter written by Christopher Howard, it is stated that Patriarch Palamedes' tomb "is now the site of the grand Palamedes Cathedral in the Northern Actaine province of Holy Terra". Can anyone answer me where "Actaine" is? Even google seems unable to shed light on this... Help?

Best wishes,
Vidar
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Tadeus

Re: Help needed

Postby Tadeus » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:08 pm

And why do you think the "Northern Actaine province" is something that exists and wasn't created in our future? :)

If it's not in the Church fief supplement describing Holy Terra it can be made up.

Or just written in a different way - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquitaine

Angelman

Re: Help needed

Postby Angelman » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:05 pm

It did occur to me that it might be a "space name" (i.e. not real), but I assumed that was it at least based on something, possibly an archaic spelling of some region or whatever. But I was unable to figure it out:)

Well, Aquitaine it is! Congratulation Tadeus, you have just defined something in the FS3 setting :clap:
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Return to “For Players”