Small Fading Suns Page (German)

Discussion on playing Fading Suns. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Etzel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Small Fading Suns Page (German)

Postby Etzel » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:01 am

Hi

Below is a link to some of my Fading Suns Chars/NPC. (German)

http://home.arcor.de/extenebarelux/Fadi ... index.html

I will try to update it in the next day/month :)

Etzel

Re: Small Fading Suns Page (German)

Postby Etzel » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:06 am

PS: For my rounds i changed the old VPS system, that a 1 is a fumbble and a 20 is a Critical hit.

D20+Skill+attribut = Value. If the value is higher than 20 than it was a success. It was nearly the same as the old VPS and solve the problem with skill+Attribut was higher than 18

Return to “For Players”