Friday night Skype based RPG group looking to add 1-2 people

Discussion on playing Fading Suns. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LeperColony
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Friday night Skype based RPG group looking to add 1-2 people

Postby LeperColony » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:29 am

Looking to add 1-2 players to a Friday night Skype group. We use the Fantasy Grounds virtual table top program, and I have an ultimate license so prospective players only need the free demo version.

We play on Friday nights, Pacific Time. If you're interested, post here or send me a PM!

Bertjammin

Re: Friday night Skype based RPG group looking to add 1-2 pe

Postby Bertjammin » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:55 am

What time do you class as "evening" ;) I'm on GMT+1 (daylight saving...) so that might be early Saturday morning over here...which could sound feasible (and my son may be interested too).
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

LeperColony

Postby LeperColony » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:57 am

Wow, sorry for forgetting this place, work has been rough.

We start at around 7:30 pm our time, till about 12.

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:36 am

"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Madmage

Postby Madmage » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:25 pm

I might be interested. I'm in the EST time zone.

LeperColony

Postby LeperColony » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:16 pm

We'd be happy to have you along. If you'd like, please send me an email. My address is my username at gmail.com

Return to “For Players”