Character Sheet for FSR

Discussion on playing Fading Suns. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Holz

Character Sheet for FSR

Postby Holz » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:39 pm

My home made Character sheet!
I made a character sheet for FSR using MS Excel, joining the best of both worlds in information, layout and what I missed from the FS1, FS2 and FSR (IMHO).
So, I hope you enjoy and make good use of it!

EDIT: Character sheet updated!
Attachments
FSR Sheet (Exp) - By CH4.pdf
FSR Character Sheet - Updated!
(172.4 KiB) Downloaded 405 times
Last edited by Holz on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Character Sheet for FSR

Postby Angelman » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:12 pm

Good stuff! :)

Perhaps we should have a Character Sheet competition or something at some point :)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:49 pm

Nice!
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Tupteq

Postby Tupteq » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:35 am

Here's my version. My goal was to make it similar to old (2nd ed.) version. Unfortunately it's in Polish and in A4 page format :)

Edit: Some more notes below:
I wanted to stay with 2 pages, so some fields are removed (story, concept etc. are handled elsewhere), I also made some assumptions (e.g. having both Theurgy and Psi is extremely rare, so 99% of players don't need both).
I put (most of) skills on sheet and ordered them alphabetically, to make players' life easier.
Dziw = Wyrd, PD = XP. rest of words should be easy to guess or translate using some online translator :)
Attachments
fadingsuns_character_sheet5_PL_A4.pdf
Fading Suns Character Sheet by Tupteq (PL, A4)
(607.43 KiB) Downloaded 433 times

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:19 am

Wow I really like the design on these sheets. I'll have to have a talk with my art guy to see if he can jazz up the official character sheet a bit. I like the idea of just having one Occultism section to make more space. You are right that it would be rare for someone to have both Psi and Theurgy.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Holz

Postby Holz » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:38 pm

Updated with a new version of the character sheet!

Tupteq, that sheet is just beautiful!
Too bad I can't read your language! ;-)
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Return to “For Players”