Your Known Worlds alter ego

Discussion on playing Fading Suns. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
Bertjammin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Your Known Worlds alter ego

Postby Bertjammin » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:09 am

Ok then, time for a bit of self analysis - if you were to be lifted from 2015 and deposited in 5002, in the Phoenix Empire what would you be and where? I'm not thinking what character would you play - more who or what would you actually be?

I'd probably be a Reeve from a Hawkwood world, probably Ravenna or Gwynneth. Most likely Ravenna due to my religious background. As I've done a lot of jobs and have a reputation as a "fixer" and middleman it's possible I might actually be a Scraver (but a "legal" one...) or at least have close ties with them.
Last edited by Bertjammin on Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Angelman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Your Known Worlds later ego

Postby Angelman » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:43 am

I would probably qualify as an Eskatonic scholar, or possibly some sort of court historian to some lord or other. :)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:17 pm

"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:22 pm

(numerous projects)

Bogie

Re: Your Known Worlds alter ego

Postby Bogie » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Supreme Order of Engineers, probably involved in some sort of think machine heresy. :)
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Holz

Postby Holz » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:23 pm

Most definitely a Reeve or a bureaucrat!
Working to become more powerf... *ahem* I mean, richer. =P
To hell with information, ammunition is ammunition.

If brute for ain't working you ain't using enough.

Fan site of the FS Universe: https://fadingsunsbr.wordpress.com/portal/

Amlost

Postby Amlost » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:31 am

I'd be a Muster (or Reeve) Taskmaster ordering underlings about and running crews of peons ragged.

Scravershold

Postby Scravershold » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:49 pm

Since I'm not seeing much, like none, in the way of intro threads for the Fading Suns boards, this seems like the best discussion for a first post.

Known Worlds Alter Ego... Vuldrok, Drenjar Nation, born on Raven and trained as a Shaman, now resides on Frost.

Present day real world me, Norse heathen with Celtic leanings. Heritage, half Swedish, half Scots Irish, but don't particularly hold to the idea one must be of a specific ethnicity to follow and or worship a specific set of Gods. Anyone can be called to any Gods path.

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:58 am

"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Oh well.

Angelman

Postby Angelman » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:34 am

Welcome to the community, Scravershold. Hope you enjoy our lill corner of the net :D

Tell us a few words about your FS experience, if you please? :)

Best wishes,
Vidar
(numerous projects)

Return to “For Players”