Good stuff for Players!

Discussion on playing Fading Suns. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bogie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Good stuff for Players!

Postby Bogie » Mon May 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Just in case you missed it, we have some new freebies up for players and GMs alike!!

A new Lifepath supplement that makes the lifepaths easier to sort through and create a character even faster, and 3 brand new character sheets!

http://fadingsuns.fasagames.com/downloads/
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Bearman

Re: Good stuff for Players!

Postby Bearman » Tue May 13, 2014 8:47 am

Uh!

Very nicely done!

Thanks a bunch!

The color sheet looks very nice and the Lifepath doc is a Pancreatorsend ;)

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Tue May 13, 2014 2:05 pm

Spread the word! :)
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Bertjammin

Postby Bertjammin » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:03 am

I found this document to be ESSENTIAL starting my new campaign. I circulated the .pdf and printed copies for each player. There are a few minor errors (i.e "Communication" skill for the Priests?) but those are easily overcome.
"The crazy ol' Vorox"

Something witty, pithy and observant ought to go here.

Oh well.

Follow my current campaign and my general musings about GMing Fading Suns at: http://trialsofarcadia.blogspot.co.uk/

Bogie

Postby Bogie » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:56 pm

What!? Errors!? That's unpossible. :) Thanks, if you find any errata just let me know and I'll update the PDF.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “For Players”