Fading Suns - Computer Games

Discussion on playing Fading Suns. Experiences, stories, and questions related to being a player.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Nureshkmael
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fading Suns - Computer Games

Postby Nureshkmael » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:29 am

So over the course of the Fading Suns product life-cycle, we've seen only one major game, Emperor of the Fading Suns, that was publicly available.

If there ever was another Fading Suns Game, what sort of features should there be? Would it be an MMO like World of Warcraft? A single.multi-player RTS like Starcraft, or a single/multi-player action game like Diablo? (Yes, I'm using Blizzard type games, they are the only examples that I can come up with off the top of my head :-P

What types of tech should be involved? Should it be a mobile game? console game? Computer game?

Would the best Fading Suns game be one that is able to most accurately capture the TT-experience?

thoughts?

Angelman

Re: Fading Suns - Computer Games

Postby Angelman » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:47 am

There is this thing, soon to launch I think: https://www.facebook.com/NobleArmada :)
Writer, editor, & developer for:
. (Fading Suns Revised: PG, GMG, Criticorum Discord)
(numerous projects)

Bogie

Re: Fading Suns - Computer Games

Postby Bogie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:36 pm

For the Fading Suns game itself I think that a good story-heavy RPG, something along the lines of the old Planescape game would make for an awesome Fading Suns game.
Colonel Bogie
Director - FASA Games
Line Developer - Fading Suns / Noble Armada
Hail Freedonia!

Return to “For Players”