Earthdawn Actual Play podcasts

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bigity
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Earthdawn Actual Play podcasts

Postby bigity » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Anyone know of any ED podcasts? Play sessions or otherwise?

I spend alot of time on the road and need things to fill up the hours. I found a Gamer's Haven one-shot, but it was mostly banter and jokes and very little system talk or gameplay.

slayride
Site Admin

Re: Earthdawn Actual Play podcasts

Postby slayride » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:57 pm

None that I know of currently. There was a live session play from the old forums on Saturday nights but lost the link in the forum transition.

I have a couple of DnD4e based ones that are pretty awesome if you need to fill some hours.

Spoony and LordKat sessions

http://www.lordkat.com/taxonomy/term/561/0?page=2

Wyrmwick

http://www.lordkat.com/wyrmwick?page=2

There is a lot of banter, but a ton of gameplay, storyline, epic combats (as far as DnD4e goes, very tactical gameplay with marks, flanks, and everything else), and probably the most funny was the one shot disaster where the party went the wrong way and completely derailed. I'm not through even page 2 of Wyrmwick yet, almost all of the episodes border on 2 hours, and sometimes whole sessions are lasting from 4-8 hours.

slayride
Site Admin

Postby slayride » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:38 pm

looks like spoony is starting a new Pathfinder campaign as well:

http://spoonyexperiment.com/2012/04/24/ ... session-1/

Flash

Postby Flash » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:43 pm

I've been thinking about recording our Heroes Unchained Skype sessions. Definitely would have to put a Rated "R" disclaimer on our sessions though. I'll ask the rest of the players if they are ok with this idea first though. There definitely is a ton of humor and inside jokes.
- From Slaves To Legends

Return to “Product Discussion”