Harried

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
crispy3ed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Harried

Postby crispy3ed » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:10 pm

The book frequently refers to the harried condition. As far as I know there is no harried condition in Pathfinder. There is a harried condition in Earthdawn when you are being attacked by 4 or more melee opponents. What was the intent?

Anunnaki

Re: Harried

Postby Anunnaki » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:14 pm

They need to be squished, crispy3ed. (I could have held the release up for another week, but figured it was close enough to make public for the PDF -- and critical review is a good thing for catching tunnel vision mistakes). Hank is compiling a comprehensive list of edits for me to double-check. There's still a bunch of emails that I haven't processed yet (working on them now), so there will, unfortunately, be some of these "gaffes" still in the document. Should have them squished for the April (print) release, but please keep raising them as you find them! As always, it is greatly appreciated!!

crispy3ed

Re: Harried

Postby crispy3ed » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Do you want these as their own posts or are you going to create a area to put them. Things like Suffocation is listed under 3rd level Elementalist spells but it is an Illusionist spell.

Return to “Product Discussion”