What future supplement releases would you like to see?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What supplemental books would you like to see released for ED4?

Settings Book (Travar, Blood Wood, Parlainth etc)
30%
Adventures (New)
28%
Adventures (Re Released)
2%
Book of the Arcane (Spells and Magic Items)
21%
Bestiary
19%

Total votes: 47

Jaracove
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What future supplement releases would you like to see?

Postby Jaracove » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:22 am

What types of supplements would you like to see released for ED4?

You can choose three options. I'd love to pick all five, but I wanted gamers to make a decision and think about what they'd like given a limited choice.

I love ED, it's one of my all time favourite rpgs, so I'd love to see it supported for many years to come. I understand not all rpg companies have oodles of cash to throw at their game, but even a slow buy steady release schedule would be welcomed.

I know a lot of the above options are covered in the GM's Guide (creatures) and Companion books, but there's no harm in releasing a separate Bestiary/Monster Manual and other similar supplements.

I remember that awesome map FASA released for 1st ed, the one with that sextant mapping item you had to put together. Fantastic supplement that was!

I'm all for releasing past adventures updated to 4ed too. For example, Mists of Betrayal, Infected etc.

Slimcreeper

Re: What future supplement releases would you like to see?

Postby Slimcreeper » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:54 am

My vote for adventures is reasoned as follows: 1) You can always stick new animals, spells, setting info or other goodies in an adventure book. 2) I'm just not going to buy another version of an adventure I already have. 3) I don't know that I'm going to have time to write a lot of complete adventures. 4) Enough has changed that I'd like to run an adventure balanced and written for 4th ed. 5) I would like to play some of the stories New FASA has in their heads.

Actually, I think a high priority should be a quick-play adventure that I can walk into my FLGS and share Earthdawn with new people.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:23 am

Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Baravakar

Postby Baravakar » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:27 pm

earthdawn66

Postby earthdawn66 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Me I want to see the Expansion of the Mataxes family like a dozen Spawn for the future *grin*... barring that we have had parts of Eurasia and Africa in past expansions anything maybe for across the Sea?

The Undying

Postby The Undying » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Return to “Product Discussion”