Named Spells in ED4?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Anoush
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Named Spells in ED4?

Postby Anoush » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:27 am

Named Spells are not described in the Players or GM's book. (Or have I just missed them??) Are they planned for a later book?

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: Named Spells in ED4?

Postby Mataxes » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:37 pm

You haven't missed them.

They may show up later. The last couple of weeks have been kind of rough and I don't recall offhand whether they are in the current build of the Enchanting chapter for the Companion.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Spader

Re: Named Spells in ED4?

Postby Spader » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:52 pm

Named Spells was a bit unbalanced in the passed editions. But the way spells has been revamped, I don't think it would be an issue now. Mostly because "Improve Karma" has been dropped.

Return to “Product Discussion”