Travar Previews

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Travar Previews

Postby Mataxes » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:17 pm

I'm glad it's made a good first impression. I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

I know this one is probably going to take a bit longer for initial feedback to come back, since there's not as much "crunch" for people to dig into. Thing about a new core book edition is that people will often start with their favorite Discipline to see how it's changed and expand from there. New sourcebook... takes a bit more to absorb.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

EDChronicler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby EDChronicler » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:16 pm

I wanted to share this with everyone to know the full dedication Flowswithdrek put into this book.

Tues Feb 16 2010

I was messaged by FWD about working with him on a Travar Sourcebook since Dammi had posted that the one they had in the works fell through.

There were three of us at the start, however over time it was only FWD and I. Then my father became very ill and I wasn't as active as I would have liked. During this time FWD who was our project lead from the start, continued to fight against the scourge of horrors outside his door to keep this project from failing. We would occasionally talk and discuss book changes and its status at Redbrick as time went on.

The news came that James was no longer part of FASA and concerns how that would affect the book, but FWD pressed on.

Tues Feb 11 2014

Travar is in the hands of FASA and Josh (Mataxes).

---------------------------------------------------

I know FWD loves Barsaive as much as I do and I hope you can appreciate the love, time, and dedication put into bringing Travar out of the scourge.

I also want to thank all those who donated to the Kickstarter and who in their own way contributed to bringing Travar and more forth from the scourge.

Some Travar Book Trivia Notes:

I loved the Codex Arcanus.
OOOORAH USMC
EVE Online
Arizona - (Real Estate Ownership) - Extra Points if you find this

Graymayne

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:18 am

I wanted to make this note: the PDF is beautiful with the textured background, but beware that sometimes print looks darker. Be really careful with the proofs to make sure that it doesn't print with darker background than you think. Our eyes need that contrast between the black text and the very nearly white paper. The worst possible result (other than an ATF raid on FASAGames international offices) is a brick of unreadable text.

BahtRastard

Postby BahtRastard » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:47 pm

Gold and Silver we have not, but steel we have aplenty- Lathryus Vorpatril

bigity

Postby bigity » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:10 pm

Nuke or bug spirits? Sounds like lose-lose :)

Return to “Product Discussion”