Realm Works

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Spader
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Realm Works

Postby Spader » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:06 pm

I wondered if anyone from FASA knows anything about the Realm Works software.

I use it a lot for all my games and it works very fine. And the more I use it the more it gets useful. Recently, I put all the creatures from the gamemaster's guide so I can have access to their stats in a few clics.

In a near future Realm Works will offer Published Content. That is modules and campaigns from different games that can be imported into your realms (some for a fee, other for free). You guys at FASA ever thought of publishing some of Earthdawn campaigns for Realm Works?

Return to “Product Discussion”