GM Bundle release date?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Scott Drebus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GM Bundle release date?

Postby Scott Drebus » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:49 pm

In another topic, it's been said that the GM Guide print book is almost ready for release as is the GM screen. I'm going to be starting up a game in a few weeks and just wanted to know if there will be a GM bundle including the print GMG, pdf GMG, and print screen ready soon enough that I should wait for it, or if I should go ahead and get the pdf GMG now and hope there will be a print GMG, print screen bundle later that I can get.

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: GM Bundle release date?

Postby Mataxes » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:43 am

The GM Guide and GM Screen are both at the printer. I expect delivery sometime this month.

I'll ask about options for a bundle.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Scott Drebus

Postby Scott Drebus » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:01 pm

Thanks. I haven't run Earthdawn since 2nd Edition. I love what I've seen in 4e and am really looking forward to this.

Crusader

Postby Crusader » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:05 am

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:44 am

Depends on where they are?

As soon as we know the books are at (or will be at) our distribution partner, we'll make physical copies available for purchase through our store. We've already got the info for Kickstarter backers, so as soon as we know the product is there to ship, we'll be having it shipped out.

Parts of this depend on shipping/delivery times. If you weren't aware, this has been an odd winter. Up in my neck of central Maine we've hardly gotten any snow this year. At my parent's place down in Maryland, they've been buried. So if something comes along that buries the midwest (the printer is in the Chicago area), it could delay delivery.
Josh Harrison --

Scott Drebus

Postby Scott Drebus » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:15 pm

The month is almost over. Any news yet?

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:40 pm

Softcover GM Guide and the Screen were supposed to be on their way to the distributor the end of this past week.

I'll see what I can learn about where they are.
Josh Harrison --

galafrone

Postby galafrone » Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:26 am

and the copies for the EU backers ? we still have to see the player handbook, not talking about the rest..
it's has been really a shoddy management of this kickstarter
i really really would love my money back and so long
270 usd wasted in the trash bin....

Tattered Rags

Postby Tattered Rags » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:30 pm

etherial

Postby etherial » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Softcover GMG and GMG Bundle are now available at the FASA Games Store.

Return to “Product Discussion”