GM Bundle release date?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Scott Drebus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: GM Bundle release date?

Postby Scott Drebus » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:20 pm

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mataxes » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:44 pm

(Scott, I sent you a private message.)

There does seem to be an issue with the GM bundle. We're trying to get it sorted out. Once we do, you should be able to visit your order history and download the PDF through the link there.

(Edit to add: Issue appears to be resolved, but it doesn't fix orders already placed -- if you bought the bundle before the fix, drop me a PM or email and we'll get you sorted out.)
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:12 pm

Will there be a pdf bundle available for backers?
Duvvelsheyss

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:15 pm

Backers can use the Coupon Code mentioned in the Kickstarter Update to "purchase" the PDF. Just did that last night.

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:04 pm

Thanks!
Duvvelsheyss

Crusader

Postby Crusader » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Thanks for your hard work, we're almost there it seems!

Any news on the hardcover bundle?

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:09 pm

If by hardcover bundle, you mean the limited edition hardcovers going out to backers who pledged for them?

As soon as they arrive at the distributor they'll be shipped out.

If you mean hardcopy bundle -- which will be the standard softcovers available through our store and the distribution network, we'll probably have a Player/GM Guide print bundle available later this week.
Josh Harrison --

etherial

Postby etherial » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:34 pm

I've updated the feedback spreadsheet with the bugs I noticed in the GM Screen and a couple I've spotted in the Players' Guide the last couple of months.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =836924128

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:53 pm

What's your opinion of the GM Screen in terms of the tables included on it and the pre-generated higher Circle adepts?

(Incidentally, a more printer-friendly version should be delivered by our layout/graphics guy tomorrow morning local time, and the files on the store will be updated sometime tomorrow.)
Josh Harrison --

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:15 am

Tables are ok, but spacing is a bit odd. I think smaller font would be better but it's only my opinion. For me they look to be packed too tight.

I like the way pre-gens are presented. To say something more I would summarize spells like in the EDC Spell Library.
Duvvelsheyss

Return to “Product Discussion”