Earthdawn Companion Book

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
manatees14
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Earthdawn Companion Book

Postby manatees14 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:19 pm

You guys at FASA have made a PDF for the Game Masters's Guide a month ago. I don't like PDFs as I find them clunky and hard to find what I am looking for. I want to run 4th edition (currently playing 1st edition) with my friends for years, but the main book can only get me so far. I have been waiting patiently for the physical book so that I can finally gm and not only throw bandits at them, but creatures and horrors as well and also to gain a better perspective of the behind the scenes. I will happily preorder the companion like I did with the main book. When can we expect the printed book to appear in the shop? Thank you and have a nice day!
Last edited by manatees14 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

etherial

Re: Earthdawn Companion Book

Postby etherial » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:39 pm

Point of Order: The Gamemaster's Guide and the Companion are different books. I have at least one player in my game who won't order the PG without the GMG, so I hope it's ready soon.

manatees14

Postby manatees14 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:24 am

apologies, first edition comparisons. making proper edits now

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:26 am

The printed book will appear in the shop before too much longer, though I don't have an exact date.

The guts have been produced and it's at the binder getting the covers put on.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:04 pm

Cool. There is a lot of buzz about Earthdawn over on RPG.net at the moment. Great to see this all come together.

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:29 am

Duvvelsheyss

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:34 pm

ottdmk

Postby ottdmk » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:29 pm

Thanks! Just what I needed, more things to spend time on on the internet. :-P

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:52 pm

Return to “Product Discussion”