GM Guide PDF No Cover Artwork

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
James Lascannon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GM Guide PDF No Cover Artwork

Postby James Lascannon » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:07 pm

The player's guide had color artwork that I assume is going to be the cover and the first pages. Yet the gamemaster's guide doesn't. Just not have the artwork yet, not going to be there? Makes no difference for useability, just curious is all.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: GM Guide PDF No Cover Artwork

Postby Mataxes » Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:31 pm

Is this the one for sale in the shop? Because this is the first I've heard of it since the PDF went live about a week ago.

Edit to add:
I just went over and re-downloaded a fresh copy of the PDF file we have for sale in the shop. It has a color cover (front and back) and the 8 page color insert as well. If the file you got from our shop doesn't have those, try downloading it again.

If you didn't get the file from our shop (or other approved online retailer like Drive-Thru RPG), then most likely it is a pre-release version made available to Kickstarter backers, but I can't vouch for the file's integrity or accuracy.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Return to “Product Discussion”