[ED4] Was "Creature Masks" removed from the GM guide?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jacklifear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ED4] Was "Creature Masks" removed from the GM guide?

Postby Jacklifear » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:44 am

Hello,

One of the things I was looking forward to was the idea of Creature Masks as presented in the Earthdawn Blog. I searched but didn't see it, however, I saw some examples of creatures of multiple kinds being created.

Was that a technique that was used to create the creatures? Or was it originally taken as an idea for GMs and removed later?

Would love to hear thoughts on this

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: [ED4] Was "Creature Masks" removed from the GM guide?

Postby Mataxes » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:30 am

There wasn't room for it in the GM Guide. It is currently planned to be included as part of the "creature creation" guidelines in the Companion.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Jacklifear

Re: [ED4] Was "Creature Masks" removed from the GM guide?

Postby Jacklifear » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:52 pm

Thank you for the swift reply, Mataxes. I look forward to promoting that then :)

Return to “Product Discussion”