GM Guide for non-backer

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Frostwind
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GM Guide for non-backer

Postby Frostwind » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:18 am

Hi,

I missed the Earthdawn kickstarter back then. I still purchased the 4th edition player guide via the website. Because we are already running a game, is it possible to buy the ebook "GM guide with no artwork in it"? I do not mind about the artwork (that I will buy with the physical book), but I need the creature rules to be able to continue our game. We already use creatures from 3th edition, but I want something more up to date.

So, will the "GM guide with no artwork in it" PDF be soon available on the shop part of this website?

Thanks,

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: GM Guide for non-backer

Postby Mataxes » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:31 am

The "pre-release" version won't be available, but the full version should be available very soon.

We're just waiting on 5-10 pieces of art to be delivered, and we're good to go. According to what Jeff L. (the Art Director) said in Monday's meeting, those pieces should be delivered by the end of next week (at the latest), and it will only take a day or so for Layout to put them in and generate the final PDF.

I expect release of the full thing by Thanksgiving, so about three weeks.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

hawk

Postby hawk » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:40 pm

Hello,

Is there any update on the status of the gm pdf?

Jacklifear

Postby Jacklifear » Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:09 am

I would love an update too. No pressure, got faith and all that, but we don't bite ^_^

Flowswithdrek

Postby Flowswithdrek » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:34 am

From the latest kickstarter update the GM Guide is just waiting on 3 pieces of art which should be delivered very soon.

Return to “Product Discussion”