That 1st Ed Map

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
etherial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: That 1st Ed Map

Postby etherial » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:46 pm

Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Telarus_KSC » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:52 pm

I like that! Oh, found a to complete my references. :D I really love those old map's styles, really glad to see the new German edition one.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:00 pm

An interesting thing that happens when you stitch the Vivane/Rugaria map to the Barsaive map is an almost straight southern border of the Wastes, without seeming to line up with any particular geographic features. (Look at the German map earlier in the thread, right below the legend).
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

shadows_at_dusk

Postby shadows_at_dusk » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:36 am

I want a poster sized version of this map. In English please!

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:14 am

We're looking into a poster-sized version of that.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Rogan Rubyeye

Postby Rogan Rubyeye » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:38 am

Cool - we love maps. I really liked the fact that the Barsaive boxed set one had the borders filled with the Passions star constellations too. Very imersive when using the Shantanya's Sextent. If such a thing is to be redone, however, I'd really like to see a new sextent that would better be served if made out of plastic (less likely to break at the weak seems - the distance rod groove seriously weakened the cardboard one). Perhaps with transparent plastic bits to more easilly use/position on top of the map too? :D Would also be cool to have the Passion's individual symbols/icons finally identified.
"I spy, with my Targeting Eye..."

Return to “Product Discussion”