Classic Earthdawn novels being re-released electronically

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Classic Earthdawn novels being re-released electronically

Postby Mataxes » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:27 pm

Hello all. Quick post to let you all know we've got the original Earthdawn novel trilogy being re-released in e-format.

Earthdawn novel flier-BKM-V5.jpg

The Longing Ring went live in our store today. It should also be available (relatively soon) through Amazon and DriveThru.

Here's a direct link for our store:

http://bit.ly/1XH2osi

The others will be following.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Classic Earthdawn novels being re-released electronicall

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:48 pm

Fantastic. :D

Dale

Postby Dale » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:14 am

I've picked up the first one and can't wait for the others. I was happy to see that I didn't have to convert the pdf to a mobi file as the download already included the mobi and epub files along with the pdf.

Is there any reason the first three weren't available at once and/or is there any chance the other two will come sooner?
Dale

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:44 pm

I didn't make that call, but I think the idea is to space out releases so that we have something new coming out each month.
Josh Harrison --

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:57 pm

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

H2Os

Postby H2Os » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:13 pm

I'm finishing up Poisoned Memories now. I've really enjoyed the series. Unfortunately I bought them used on Amazon. What is the 4th book about?

Dale

Postby Dale » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:34 pm

Ok, December is here now. Next book please!
Dale

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:54 pm

Sorry about the delay (Thanksgiving holiday in the States got in the way). Book 2, "Mother Speaks" is live!

http://www.fasagames.com/shop/index.php ... cts_id=926

Book 3 will be available later this month.
Josh Harrison --

Rogan Rubyeye

Postby Rogan Rubyeye » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:52 am

Sooooooooooooooooo, any chance of hardcopy versions at all? Moreso for new releases, like that tasty-looking Defiler's Curse ('cos I got the originals first time around :P ) Would also hugely appreciate if they could finally do the second book in the Aina trilogy: Little Treasures too? Just about got the RedBrick Lulu versions before they vanished :(
"I spy, with my Targeting Eye..."

Dale

Postby Dale » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:52 pm

3rd book ready yet?
Dale

Return to “Product Discussion”