Calendar

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
H2Os
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Calendar

Postby H2Os » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:14 pm

In any of the older books, does it list the name of the months and days?

Edit: learning how to spell correctly.
Last edited by H2Os on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

etherial

Re: Calander

Postby etherial » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:22 pm

The "ED3 Adventure Log and Calendar" file in the Downloads section has one version of the calendar. I think I've seen another, but I can't remember if it was an official product or a fan-made one. I know there's some disagreement about the days of the week and where the Festival of Terra and Leap Days go. As far as I know, there's no official list of holidays that's been put together.

H2Os

Re: Calendar

Postby H2Os » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Thanks!

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: Calendar

Postby Mataxes » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:16 am

The months have been long established (12 months of 30 days each), as has the five-day "Earthtime" that makes up the 365-day year.

The days of the week have not been officially named (for either Throal or Thera), and holidays are something that can vary widely from place to place (given there isn't any central authority about that sort of thing), so there wasn't anything extensive with that either.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Return to “Product Discussion”