3ed availability

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lordbaylay
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

3ed availability

Postby lordbaylay » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:04 am

Hi all,

I live in the UK, and it seems I can't get hold of any 3ed books around here anymore. I was looking to expand my current booksets wiyh some missing volumes especially Shards vol2 and Burning Desires. Could someone advise if there is any place you know of that still sells them? Or mayby a digital version available from some sellers?

etherial

Re: 3ed availability

Postby etherial » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:09 am

Drivethrurpg and the fasagames store have both of those titles on sale in pdf form. Do they not sell to the UK?

lordbaylay

Postby lordbaylay » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:47 pm

Thank you for the reply I will have a look at those stores, although to be honest Id really like a hard copy if possible at all...

etherial

Postby etherial » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:28 pm

etherial

Postby etherial » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:33 pm

Return to “Product Discussion”