GenCon 2015 Report

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

GenCon 2015 Report

Postby Mataxes » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:22 pm

Have other questions? Ask them here!
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

SubversionArts

Re: GenCon 2015 Report

Postby SubversionArts » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:54 pm

It was great playing in a game you ran! I was in your first session on Thursday. Due to a registration snafu, I missed out on getting scheduled tickets and had to show up hoping for a slot with generic tickets. I also had intended to have you sign my copy of the Players Guide like a good fanboy, but now I'm not sure why I didn't. Maybe next time!

It was fun, and really nice to finally experience the system that I've only owned and read since it first came out, but maybe only played once or twice before at conventions. Hopefully eventually I'll play in, or run, a regularly recurring game.

Looking forward to the GM's Guide!

Return to “Product Discussion”