Quick note

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Quick note

Postby Mataxes » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:38 am

I got back from GenCon late last night (Sunday Aug 2) after a long but enjoyable weekend. I had rather limited time to keep up with goings-on here, so it may be a couple of days as I get back up to speed.

Later today I plan to put together a con report, touching on Earthdawn stuff as well as some of my own personal high points from my time in Indianapolis. And then, back to work on getting the GM Guide done.

Thanks for your patience!
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Telarus_KSC

Re: Quick note

Postby Telarus_KSC » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:21 pm

8-) :cheerleader:

Richard

Postby Richard » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:32 pm

I am looking forward to the report of con.
:thumbup:

Spader

Postby Spader » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:11 pm

I wish so bad I was there.

earthdawn66

Postby earthdawn66 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:01 am

YES.... Con was excellent from start to finish

Return to “Product Discussion”