Earthdawn wiki

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Richard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Earthdawn wiki

Postby Richard » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:37 am

Telarus_KSC

Re: Earthdawn wiki

Postby Telarus_KSC » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:28 pm

Not sure on the art issue, I'd contact a FASA games rep.

I'm currently researching TiddlyWiki5 as a campaign manager. Specifically for the plugin-demonstrated here: http://tiddlymap.org

The relationship/concept maps possible with that plugin would be awesome to map out the political situation of Barsaive.

It seems extendable enough to maybe even build a character creator and store individual character statblocks. We'll see what I can do with it.

Return to “Product Discussion”