Radio Silence ?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
shiinx
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Radio Silence ?

Postby shiinx » Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:48 am

I have contacted the Fasa shop some weeks ago with some concerns about my Kickstarter pledge - I wanted to confirm a change of address since I am moving to the US and the connected change in shipping costs, which is a bit more complicated as I was also pledging for a friend who remains in Germany. However, neither I nor my friend have received any reply when contacting the shop.
Are you currently just to busy filling the hopefully many Earthdawn orders / preparing the GM guide for GenCon or what's up?

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Radio Silence ?

Postby Mataxes » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:29 am

I will check into this for you. Our store/kickstarter person is currently traveling and away from easy e-mail access, so it might be a couple of days.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

shiinx

Postby shiinx » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:07 am

I want to push this message as I have not yet received an answer - neither to my first contact, nor to my mail from October 14th, nor to my mail from December 22nd - the mails went to fulfillment@fasagames.com.

I understand that you have your hands full and that probably just one person is reading all of the mails in their spare time. However, it would be really helpful to receive a notification that you have actually received and read the mail. After spending so much money on the Kickstarter I really do not want the books to be send to the wrong address (and country!).

Moreover, before paying for the Kickstarter, I talked to you that I was paying for myself and a friend who did not have an international credit card, and I was assured that he would also receive the codes for the digital version, which he still has not.

I would really appreciate an update from you. You may also contact me through private messages or email.

Folaray

Postby Folaray » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:00 am

Hi shiinx,

this may not give you some hope, but I did the same thing (emailing fullfillment about a new mail address) and as you I did not receive any answers =/

Spader

Postby Spader » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:58 pm

Same here.

I asked something via the Kickstarter page and then with the online shop. Never got any answer.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:23 pm

Shoot me a direct email ( josh-at-fasagames.com ) and I'll see what I can find out.

A big part of the reason for the lack of answers from the fulfillment or store emails is the person who has been heading up the fulfillment and managing the store has been recovering from surgery since November, after (it turns out) she spent about six months walking around on a broken hip. (Don't even ask, we're still not sure how it went undiagnosed for so long.)
Josh Harrison --

Sundahk

Postby Sundahk » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:17 am

I just realised that today marks two years since the Kickstarter was launched, and I still don't have my hardcover copies of the PG or GMG! LMFAO! I will probably have grandchildren before I have the ED Companion, Travar, or any of the other sourcebooks that were promised ;)

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:15 pm

For what its worth, nobody has their hardcovers. Mainly because they are in production now.
Josh Harrison --

Spader

Postby Spader » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:04 am

ottdmk

Postby ottdmk » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:53 pm

I look at it this way: yes, it's been two years. However, I have officially released PDFs of two books.

I contrast that to the Onyx Path kickstarter for Exalted 3rd Ed, where it's been two years and I still don't have an officially released PDF of one book. (I have a pre-release. It's nice, but the lack of a proper PDF Table of Contents is enough to drive one batty.)

Return to “Product Discussion”