ED4 Availability in Europe?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Richard
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

ED4 Availability in Europe?

Postby Richard » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:27 am

Dear FASA!

Would you be so kind inform me where and when can I buy ED4 PG and GM Guide printed version in Europe?

Best Regards
Richard

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: ED4 Availability in Europe?

Postby Mataxes » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:10 pm

The GM Guide isn't in print yet (we're trying to get it wrapped up so we can get it in print).

The Player's Guide should be available through Studio 2 Publishing, and we've been shipping them out to people that order direct through the web store. I know that people would want to get it through their local shop, but I don't think the retailer solicitations have gone out yet, so they may not know it's available (and it may not have been updated in the Studio 2 catalog yet as a result).

(I have to double check on that -- this is were my 'head down and plowing forward to get the GM Guide done' and lack of direct involvement with the distribution/sales side of things is kind of biting me in the butt.)
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Trejes

Postby Trejes » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:02 am

Hi Richard,

since you are from Hungary, how good is your German? Ullisses Spiele has translated ED4 in German and you can buy the PG already

galafrone

Postby galafrone » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:29 pm

this is where kickstarter fails
i have seen the players guide on sale in UK shops, and i will never see it until it's matched with the dm guide
so a kickstarter fundraiser will get it a lot after a regular no-cares-to-fund-joe is getting his copy...
silly me...

Return to “Product Discussion”