Hightlighting On a Tablet

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jaracove
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hightlighting On a Tablet

Postby Jaracove » Tue May 26, 2015 8:15 am

Has anyone tried highlighting the Player's Guide Pdf in PDF Expert or Goodreader? It's a mess, so bad you can't really do it.

Can this be fixed as I am looking to run a game of ED 4ed this Sunday and highlighting makes it infinitely easier to find rules in the middle of a game.

etherial

Re: Hightlighting On a Tablet

Postby etherial » Tue May 26, 2015 10:44 am

I haven't had much pleasantness on a PC, either. Each line of text has a highlight 2 inches tall.

Flowswithdrek

Re: Hightlighting On a Tablet

Postby Flowswithdrek » Tue May 26, 2015 3:49 pm

I've just tried it on the Surface and its the same, can't highlight the actual text you want without getting several lines above the selection as well.

Return to “Product Discussion”