Hardcopies are here again

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
etherial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hardcopies are here again

Postby etherial » Sat May 09, 2015 2:00 pm

My wife's ED4PG showed up in the mail today (I'm the ED GM, so I got hardcover). The color plates look lovely and the book seems to be fairly well put together. It arrived in a USPS Priority Mail padded envelope with a UPS padded envelope stuffed inside for extra padding.

Telarus_KSC

Re: Hardcopies are here again

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sat May 09, 2015 2:16 pm

Huzzah! Nice to hear they get shipped securely and look great. One of the other KS backers also commented over there that his arrived unexpectedly (unless you are 'Beermonkey' :P). This would be a great time for a KS update that they're going out.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Sat May 09, 2015 2:19 pm

Glad to hear it arrived!

As far as an update, I'll get on it this weekend.

So. Much. Stuff. To. Do.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Sat May 09, 2015 2:28 pm

Oh, and since I haven't seen one in the flesh yet... pics?
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

etherial

Postby etherial » Sat May 09, 2015 2:29 pm

etherial

Postby etherial » Sat May 09, 2015 3:00 pm

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sat May 09, 2015 3:38 pm

earthdawn66

Postby earthdawn66 » Sun May 10, 2015 8:28 am

Ordering the Kickstarter so will be waiting a bit longer for Hardcover.... and being the most Patient of people i ordered the Soft Cover on May 6 and it arrived May 9..... I was shocked and excited it looks great. Now i am trually excitde and Patient *grin* for the arrival of the Hardcover when it arrives ....

Return to “Product Discussion”