RPG Geek

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Magic_Octopus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

RPG Geek

Postby Magic_Octopus » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:23 am

I submitted Earthdawn 4th edition to the RPG geek. Someone with the pdf should go there and correct the credits and upload some images.

Link to the Player's Guide:
https://rpggeek.com/rpgitem/174478/eart ... th-edition

Link to the RPG:
https://rpggeek.com/rpg/26929/earthdawn-4th-edition

Alternatively, I can submit the corrections if someone gives me a good credit list.

I hope I didn't step too hard on anyone's toes on this one. I just thought it was really weird that this game wasn't in the database yet.

Magic_Octopus

Re: RPG Geek

Postby Magic_Octopus » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:32 am

No one seems to be interested in this - I wonder why. Is RPG geek so unknown that this is not considered important? Or is there a reason for downplaying the release of the game (perhaps starting in earnest after the print book is released)?

Can I have the permission to upload the Player's Guide cover image and the Earthdawn logo to RPG Geek?
Could someone give me the full credits for the book so I could update the information?

I don't have the PDF of the 4th edition, and it will be a while before I get it, because I just started a 3rd edition game. But, I like Earthdawn and would like 4th edition to take off. Having the details correct at RPG geek would be a good thing IMO.

etherial

Postby etherial » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:23 am

Magic_Octopus

Postby Magic_Octopus » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:39 am

Fair enough. Are you against the items being in the database? If not, and you have the pdf, can you copy paste the full credits list here? Or PM me?

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:45 am

Magic_Octopus, if you haven't already, why don't you send a PM to Mataxes on this forum? He is the Line Developer for ED, so can authoritatively handle this request/suggestion.

Take kaer, James

Magic_Octopus

Postby Magic_Octopus » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:21 am

Ok, I'll do that! :)

Return to “Product Discussion”