Earthdawn 4th Edition video update

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Harlequin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Earthdawn 4th Edition video update

Postby Harlequin » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:20 am

Howdy,

Here's the latest updates from Josh (aka Mataxes, sorry to steal your thunder!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... M0g3jbH9N8

Cheers!

Sangius
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn 4th Edition video update

Postby Sangius » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:49 pm

Very cool, much appreciated Mataxes. Also, thanks for posting, Caimbuel :)

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:14 am

Liked it a lot. :)

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:21 am

Anybody interested in spying out the game books/lines on the shelves you can see behind me?
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Lorm_the_Unhappy

Postby Lorm_the_Unhappy » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:53 pm

That's a gimme. :)
Josh Harrison --

Swingwombat

Postby Swingwombat » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:47 pm

Did I see some Deadlands books on the end?
Swingwombat
---------------------------------------------------------------
Faylaa - Windling Windscout 4th Circle, Protector Of Ardanyen

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:53 pm

Yup. Deadlands Core, Quick & The Dead, Deadlands: Hell on Earth, Wasted West, and the Templars sourcebook.

Honestly, the visibility on the video isn't that great, so I'm not surprised if the details are tough to make out.
Josh Harrison --

Panda

Postby Panda » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:39 am

On top: VOR, what kinda looks like a Shadowrun board game, Everway, Parlainth boxed set, Crimson Skies, Denver boxed set, an AD&D 2E boxed set, Planescape boxed set, Illuminati boxed set, the boxed set below Illuminati looks familiar, but I cannot place it.

Shelf 1, column 1: ?, Blue Planet (looks like the whole 2E run), Exalted 1E (all of the hardbacks, with some of the setting books), something which I cannot make out between Sidereals and Graceful, Wicked Masques, Demon: the Fallen with a couple of splats, nWoD (including Second Sight?), what looks like Werewolf: the Forsaken (two core books?), a couple Vampire: The Requiem books (neither look like the core).

Shelf 1, column 2: Earthdawn 1E core book starts and I will assume sourcebooks follow, though it does not look like ED closes out the shelf.

Shelf 2, column 1: Deadlands, then Deadlands: Hell on Earth, Brave New World, Unknown Armies, Ars Magica (from a few editions), ?, GURPS, ?

Shelf 2, column 2: It ends with Shadowrun, otherwise...?

Shelf 3: Nobilis (GWB), then ? (maybe The Everlasting in there?), I see Buffy, after that it's all Greek to me.

That was my best try without consulting the oracle.

Behind
Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

Harlequin

Postby Harlequin » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:39 am

Hopefully, we'll get a better look on the next video update? ;)

Return to “Product Discussion”