Pricing

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
H2Os
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Pricing

Postby H2Os » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:10 pm

Hello.

Mataxes,

With the release of ED4 almost here, is there pricing for the .pdf and dead tree versions? Will there be a preorder for the dead tree? A combo pdf and dead tree?

Thanks

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: Pricing

Postby Mataxes » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:15 am

I will have to double check on all of these answers (checking in before I go to bed)...

I'm pretty sure that once the PDF is up, pre-orders for the print copy will go live (plan is to send it off to the printer about a week after the PDF is live to allow for last minute fixes). There will be a PDF/Print bundle, and more than likely it will give you a discount compared to buying each separately.

In terms of actual pricing, I think the PDF will either be $15 or $20, the print I think will be $35 or $40.

Again, not 100% sure on that, I will double check and let you know.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

H2Os

Postby H2Os » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:40 pm

Thank you.

peterjk3

Postby peterjk3 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:21 pm

I'm a backer, and since the announcement of the Kickstarter have started a ED1 Campaign that I morphed into a ED4 campaign when the pdf became available I liked the changes so much I didn't want to wait. Plus I figured if something didn't work I could let you know. I bought Hardbacks of available books and Paperbacks of all the rest with pdf's too. Since I started my campaign I've got more people interested at my game store and want to sell some there too. I sent an email to the FASA email address a month or so after the survey asking if I could up my order to the Retailer Companion/Travar Bundle and then add on the extra paperbacks of Questors and Elven Nations. Plus I didn't know if I still got the 6 Free PDF's for the $100,000 goal even though the bundle says you don't, I want those for myself, I prefer reading on tablet. But I haven't heard back from FASA Store, and wanted to find out if I was inquiring at the right location or if it could still be upgraded even. It may have gone to my Junk Folder, but I thought that unlikely since other emails from there came through just fine.

Return to “Product Discussion”