SnowCon

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
etherial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SnowCon

Postby etherial » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:51 am

I'm headed up to Bangor, ME this weekend to visit a friend and play boardgames and I noticed ED4 is on the schedule. Who's running a one-shot?

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: SnowCon

Postby Mataxes » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:04 am

That would be ME!

(As of right now the Saturday game from 2-6pm doesn't have anybody signed up for it, while the Sunday 9am-1pm game is full.)

If you're not playing, at least make sure you say hi!
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

etherial

Postby etherial » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:08 am

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:14 am

I guess I better get cracking on prep for the weekend, then!
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Return to “Product Discussion”