Speed bug

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Razan_GM
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Speed bug

Postby Razan_GM » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:27 pm

Granlain and Thundra Beast (p.440) have speed of 8, now thats ofcourse just a mistake, horse cannot be slower than human (speed 12).

"Can't you charge faster?"
"I can, just let me get off my horse" :P

White Rhinoceros Top Speed: 42km/h (30mph), and they weight up to 3,600 kg so much more than Thundra beasts.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: Speed bug

Postby Mataxes » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:50 pm

It's already on the list to be looked at.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Return to “Product Discussion”