New Karma stats?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
vandulus
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Karma stats?

Postby vandulus » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:31 am

Can someone list for me the new karma numbers for each race?

from what I have read, the new karma system is that there's no more talent, you just recover to your max when you do the ritual? Also its based on your race's Karma pool number x your circle?

if the karma die still a d6 for every race?

thanks

Panda

Re: New Karma stats?

Postby Panda » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:17 am

The karma die is still 6 and the karma multiplier for each race is the same as used in third edition:

Obsidimen and trolls: 3
Dwarfs, elves, and t'skrang: 4
Humans and orks: 5
Windlings: 6
Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

vandulus

Re: New Karma stats?

Postby vandulus » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:05 pm

thanks for the info!

Return to “Product Discussion”