Interest in ED1 Products

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
LouProsperi
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Interest in ED1 Products

Postby LouProsperi » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:13 pm

Hello,

I'm in the process of thinning out my game collection, and am thinking of making some my extra/duplicate ED1 items available for sale.

Is anyone here interested in seeing what I might have available? If so, I can post a list. I think I have duplicates of nearly every ED1 product, but need to confirm on some of the items (particularly the Barsaive, Parlainth, and Sky Point boxed sets).

I also have some translated products as well, including German, Japanese, and Polish, but I haven't decided about those yet. If anyone out there is especially interested, I might be persuaded to part with some of those.

Take Care,

Lou Prosperi

Sethariel

Re: Interest in ED1 Products

Postby Sethariel » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:50 am

Hey Lou!

Just out of curiosity, what have you got from the Japanese translations? Did a lot of ED1 books got translated? It's really interesting, I've seen some photos of the main book on the Internet, but there wasn't much information about other books. It looked though that the Japanese see the Earthdawn races somehow different from what we experienced in our ED books.

Gkeckley

Postby Gkeckley » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:00 am

I would be interested in the any Box set if you have a copy. Also, if you have the hard copy of the main book. Mine has seen better days.

Trejes

Postby Trejes » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Hi, I also would be interested in some stuff. English boxes; and what do you have in German?

Sundahk

Postby Sundahk » Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:30 pm

Hi Lou,

Have you got a copy of Secret Societies of Barsaive? That's the only sourcebook missing from my ED1 collection.

LouProsperi

Postby LouProsperi » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Hello,

I've had a chance to look through my ED collection to figure out what exactly I have.

I have at least 1 "extra" copy of every book in the ED1 line, and a couple of extras of the ED Companion and Mists of Betrayal (and either Arcane Mysteries of Barsaive or Magic: A Manual of Mystic Secrets). Note that the "extra" ED Companion is likely a first (pre-errata) printing.

For boxed sets, I have two copies of each boxed set, but the "extra" copies are not entirely complete. They have all the books, maps, and props, but are missing the treasure/creature cards. I don't know if those are important to folks, but I want to keep as complete a set as I can, so I'm not so keen on parting with those. The bottom line is, if you want a boxed set, it will have to be partially incomplete.

In terms of translated products, I have 1 extra copy of the Japanese core rulebook and one of the Japanese novels.

I think I want to hold on to the rest of the translated books for now.

If you're interested in anything in particular, either send me an IM or email at: ljp1963 <at> aol <dot> com, and we can work out prices, shipping, etc.

Thanks!

Lou

Return to “Product Discussion”