4ED Caster Karma Abilities - what circle are they attained?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Shuntyr
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

4ED Caster Karma Abilities - what circle are they attained?

Postby Shuntyr » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:41 pm

Hello,

I am looking for someone who has the 4ED to confirm when the casters get their special abilities and a little info on what some do. it seems from reviewing Panda's 'example characters' and Panda's 'Anatomy of a Discipline' that non caster adepts get abilities at circle 1, 3 and 5. Would you clarify what level these break down for casters? I believe casters get a free matrix at first and fifth circle, which would lead me to think these are attained at third, but I see the wizard has two where the other casters only have one 'ability' (which is the way it should be, because Wizards are better after all!)

Wizard
"recall information" (and what does this do?, is it like book recall?)
"Change spell range from self to touch"

Nethermancer
Karma: Once per turn against a Horror/construct/undead, increase penalty of a spell by 2.

Elementalist
Karma: Recovery Test, target an additional ally with a spell.

Illusionist

Thank you

Reference Pandagaminggrove.blogspot.com
http://pandagaminggrove.blogspot.com/p/earthdawn.html

Panda

Re: 4ED Caster Karma Abilities - what circle are they attain

Postby Panda » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:27 am

Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

Return to “Product Discussion”