Fourth Edtional Changes and this Forum

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Baravakar
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Fourth Edtional Changes and this Forum

Postby Baravakar » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:24 pm

Dear FASA,

As a person waiting for the Fourth Edition rules to be released, it seems to me that there are many people who already have advanced copies. While I do appreciate the insight to these upcoming changes. It seems very unfair to me that as a company you still have not provided any time frame on when these rules are being officially released.

I am sorry to have to post this semi-rant, but being left in the dark and seeing that so many others have the information that I have been desperately waiting to buy from your company, leaves me feeling unfairly treated.

Mataxes
Site Admin

Re: Fourth Edtional Changes and this Forum

Postby Mataxes » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:09 pm

If I had a date, I would happily give it.

Honestly, I'm a bit frustrated at the delays as pretty much all we are waiting on is a few final pieces of art. Once we have those final pieces slotted in, and we clean up the layout to take care of things that shift as a result, we'll release the PDF.

I will see what I can find out from the art director, see if I can do anything to lock things down a little better.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Sangius

Postby Sangius » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:54 pm

I suppose there is no way to get the non-art .pdf to get started and have it updated to the full-pdf later on? Obviously you'll have to provide a way for people to get their updated .pdfs as erratas etc. are released and lead to updates of the text ... might as well get some money a bit earlier on from the store ;)

etherial

Postby etherial » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Flowswithdrek

Postby Flowswithdrek » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:48 pm

earcaraxe

Postby earcaraxe » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:47 am

i would like to add, that on one hand this "it will be published in august but actually nothing until november, not even new estimations" -thing i dont find sympathetic at all, on the other hand ppl and the devs here in the forum are/were extremely helpful and nice.

Sangius

Postby Sangius » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:54 am

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of getting the book out there without the art included and update it afterwards - missing won't keep anyone from playing and it would be a way to generate some revenue / satisfy the backers urge to get their hands on the .pdf quickly. And those that wouldn't want to see the book before its final polishing could as well not download it and wait for the update ...

Baravakar

Postby Baravakar » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Any update on that missing Art?

Return to “Product Discussion”