Panda Gaming Grove Discussion

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Panda Gaming Grove Discussion

Postby Telarus_KSC » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:13 pm

EDChronicler
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Panda Gaming Grove Discussion

Postby EDChronicler » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:37 am

While I wish you well, I am concerned about 1 factor.

COMMUNITY

Now, we are a different community to most other games. WE would not have lasted this long on this product for this long, otherwise.

For Exaggeration: 30 Websites doing the same item do not work for a community this small.
* So some questions:
- Is there a way to work with another "blog" to promote the community in your way?
- Does said merger actually promote the same goal for Earthdawn?
- Is there a way to actually accomplish the same "effectiveness" for updates while working together?

* I really (having helped/contributed) to other sites, Strands, KEEP, EDPT. I would rather reduce the "separation" however, there are times where people just don't agree and that can't be helped, then there is how much lost information over the years, from both sites such as Strands, and the pop-up and die from the Passion called: Life. (He does not always work in the view of what you want, vs what he thinks you need to do based on circumstances and choices. His main attributes are: Living, Choice, with a possible tertiary of: Random Happenstance.)

I cannot say this is the BEST way for Earthdawn. But I would like to see/find if there is a way to combine our efforts for a common goal. Sadly, as my MMORPG idea goes, Financial Viability seems to rear its ugly head again.

I have other thoughts, but need to organize them before "trying" to express them.

Graymayne

Return to “Product Discussion”