Earthdawn Miniatures KickStarter - now live until Oct. 30th

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
impactminiatures
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Earthdawn Miniatures KickStarter - now live until Oct. 3

Postby impactminiatures » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:47 pm

Notaure
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Notaure » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:14 am

Notaure, a french fan of Earthdawn

peterjk3

Postby peterjk3 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:02 pm

I have not read all the source material so I have a question, and I'm trying to figure out how to spend my points. What exactly are the Death's Head Nethermancers?

etherial

Postby etherial » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:17 pm

etherial

Postby etherial » Mon May 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Just got my shipment in. They look faboo. I've never worked with resin before. Will generic standard primer/sealer be ok?

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Tue May 05, 2015 8:17 am

Should be.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Roth

Postby Roth » Tue May 05, 2015 11:55 am

I would wash them thoroughly first.

Rogan Rubyeye

Postby Rogan Rubyeye » Mon May 11, 2015 5:28 am

OOoooo Squeee! Earthdawn miniature resurrection without resorting to nethermancy! :D Heh, been a while since I saw the originals waaaaaaaaaay back with the 1st Ed days of yore. I too loved the Shadowmant, and wasn't there also one of the human musician and his lizard beast/pet on a pedestal/pillar (from the illustration in the 1st Ed character races section)?

Tempting. So tempting. Hmmm, better check out all this KS thingamabob I guess.

BTW, any chance of a Jehuthra? ;)
"I spy, with my Targeting Eye..."

Return to “Product Discussion”