disciplines beyond the player book

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Panda

Re: disciplines beyond the player book

Postby Panda » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Shaman is on my radar, but it is going to be a major project due to spells and some other pieces (interacting with spirits). I know exactly the niche they are going to fill, but the development process is going to be on the long side because of the associated work and testing. It is significant enough, I am reluctant to start while work on the Companion is still ongoing. I do not have an interim/equivalent discipline to offer either, which is unfortunate.
Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

etherial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby etherial » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:52 pm

Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Telarus_KSC » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:27 pm

Oh yeah, Panda's blog is like the 2nd thing I check now after the forums (then I hit the compendium, then the facebook/google+ groups). Lots of interesting stuff there.

Return to “Product Discussion”