When will Earthdawn 4 be available?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Kasbak

Re: When will Earthdawn 4 be available?

Postby Kasbak » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:27 pm

Just finally catching up on posts, and I'd like to send my well wishes along as well.

Personally, I'm okay if ED4 is delayed a little bit. I do have a campaign I want to get started, but I've got plans to remodel my downstairs room which will become my new gaming den, and that's most likely not going to be done until spring/early summer.

Harlequin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Harlequin » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:58 pm

I also don't mind waiting for the book to be properly finished before it is printed and distributed.
I actually have a suggestion for Josh, I'd love to learn more about your experiences with Earthdawn, how about uploading some small Vlogs on the site talking about that?

I think it would keep the hype up if you could take the time to share some of your stories such as :
How did you get into Earthdawn? How were you introduced to the game?
What was the first character you ever built?
Any favorite Discipline/Book/Horror?
Best memories and worse memories regarding Earthdawn

I'm sure if you could upload a small video once a week just talking about Earthdawn in general, people will soon get the fever.

Oh I have a fever! And the only prescription, is more Earthdawn! :p

Just a thought :)

Cheers!

- H
Last edited by Harlequin on Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mataxes » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:34 pm

That's actually not a bad idea. I'll see what I can do.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:25 am

Also you could give as an overwiev how things are with GM book. What are you planning to include? How much work is done, maybe chapter titles? Give us something to work with :D
Duvvelsheyss

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:26 am

The vlog thing - could perhaps crowdsource some of that. Let the (other) fans have a say. Pick only a few that best promote the brand to use on the site and use some developer vlogs also.

damonjacobsen

Postby damonjacobsen » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:38 am

Bump... Possibly a Xmas gift from Fasa?

dweer

Postby dweer » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:39 pm

How about some kind of update please? There has been nothing on the kickstarter page since October. It looks bad. All people want is some information.

Roth

Postby Roth » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:08 am

Athaeis

Postby Athaeis » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:40 pm

I have been a long time fan of Earthdawn though, honestly, I thought it was dead with Classic, and I never even thought to pick up 3rd, since Classic was... robust, to say the least. However, since I found out about 4 while paying a visit to my local game store last evening, my fervor for this game is rekindled, and I can't wait for it, now. Is there any place, such as on Facebook or Twitter, where I can get updates on when the Player Guide is actually going to be out... it was going to be August, and then September, and then December, and now it's already nearly two weeks into 2015, and I'm hearing next week some time... I just want to be available when it finally does come out, because with all I've read about what you've done to the game, thus far, this will be the first dead tree copy of the Earthdawn rules I will have purchased since 1993, and I am eagerly anticipating these, please?

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:43 pm

Trust me, when the PDF is released we will make an announcement here, on the FASA Games Facebook page, as well as put out a release through the news feeds. An announcement about the print book will also be made when it is available.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Return to “Product Discussion”