Pre-art draft feedback

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pre-art draft feedback

Postby Mataxes » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:37 pm

Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:18 pm

Hrm, that's an interesting one. I have two suggestions, you could use either or both.

A) Up the Skill to a Yes(Journeyman), which makes it more rare & a cultic secret practiced by people around or in conflict with adepts (such as the non-adept airship crew).

B) One line capping the Skill's result to the Skill Step or the player's Movement Rate (which ever is lower).

Ryval

Postby Ryval » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:33 pm

The one thing I have an issue with so far (and is really minor and can be house-ruled by anyone) is that all the members of the same race move at the same speed. All orks move at the same rate, all the humans move at the same rate, etc. The move rate is just assigned per the character's race and then there are zero modifiers for that. No modifiers for Dex or Str? All members of the same race just move at the same speed no matter what? I didn't like it in 3rd edition and I was hoping to have it fixed here.

Since this was done in 3rd edition I know you and our team are not to blame for that, but great work so far, otherwise.

Panda

Postby Panda » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:07 pm

Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

Panda

Postby Panda » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:13 pm

Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:09 pm

Damn I need to rewrite Thread Thorn Bow from Blood Wood because it's ability to create thorn arrows is now useless ;)
Duvvelsheyss

Panda

Postby Panda » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:13 pm

Already done.

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 pm

Duvvelsheyss

sirserafin

Postby sirserafin » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:26 pm

Last edited by sirserafin on Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:53 pm

Cold Purify is "Action: Sustained". How long does it take to perform once (treat one Wound)? The description doesn't say.

Return to “Product Discussion”