Pre-art draft feedback

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
sirserafin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Pre-art draft feedback

Postby sirserafin » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:33 pm

Yep, that was my point.

By the way, did you notice that there is rule for repairing armors and shields but there are no rules for damaging them? I found option for shattering shields only. If I'm wrong then my apologies and please ignore it.

Do you check the file started by Kosmit (link on the first page of this thread)? Kosmit, me and at least few other guys posted some things to errata there and I asked for some more clarification to few things. I don't try to force you to give me answers for all of them but please for taking a second look on them.

Take care.
Last edited by sirserafin on Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Telarus_KSC
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:38 pm

I'm also throwing bugs into the spreadsheet today. 4E looks really great guys. :) Some things may need errata, but this will definitely keep the typo bugs out of those docs.

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:54 pm

I hope you will consider my feedback about artisan skills even if you are not answering here. Also my player today told me that new Archer ability at fifth circle looks kinda weak in comparison to Arrow's Eye View. Especially when Call Missile is free and situation when archer is without any missiles is very rare.

My other player gave opinion that Hold Thread should be Wizard only discipline talent, and in place of it there could be some fluff loaded discipline related talents like it was before (hypnotize, orbiting spy etc.) now the circles 6 and 8 looks the same for mages.
Duvvelsheyss

sirserafin

Postby sirserafin » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Creating Projectile is not weak if you think about using Quick Shot or similiar talent. I think it's great ability.

Gkeckley

Postby Gkeckley » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:27 pm

Why do the Beastmaster and Skyraider not have an ability to spend karma on some sort of action at 5th circle? Is it to balance out the Beastmaster's ability of standing up for no action, and the Skyraider's ability to ignore the strain of agressive attacks?

Panda

Postby Panda » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:05 pm

Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

Gkeckley

Postby Gkeckley » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:19 pm

What type of action is disbelieving an illusion? I do not see where it states the action type.

Panda

Postby Panda » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:23 pm

Effectively free. Any other action type would not work since it happens during someone else's action.
Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

etherial

Postby etherial » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:24 pm

etherial

Postby etherial » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:33 pm

I also found the new grammar for Durability very confusing. How is 7 x Circle + Circle for Death Rating and 7 x Circle for Unconsciousness Rating simpler than 8 x Circle for Death Rating and 7 x Circle for Unconsciousness Rating? I would much rather see you go to listing Durability as "8/7" rather than simply "7".

I must say, though, having read through more of the book, I am grokking and liking Free Talents much more than at first blush.

Return to “Product Discussion”