[4ed] Character Sheet

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
kosmit

[4ed] Character Sheet

Postby kosmit » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:57 am

Do you have some concept layed out guys? Can we see it?

As far as I remember through 1st to 3rd edition I have always used fanmade sheets (http://earthdawn.blogspot.com/2011/02/e ... table.html) so I am curious how will it look in 4th edition.
Duvvelsheyss

etherial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [4ed] Character Sheet

Postby etherial » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:37 am

I'm currently working on a fan-made character sheet that takes advantage of several concepts I've learned over the years including

1) character information should be sorted by how often it changes, so I am creating an index card that keeps track of things that tend to change every session (damage, XP, etc) so they can be thrown out when too damaged to use.
2) combat abilities should be easily reordered based on the current facts on the ground, so I am creating D&D 4th edition-esque power cards
3) character information that is largely static or duplicated can be easily hidden, so Talent and Skill Ranks will be moved to the lower half of the character sheet, which then gets folded to be the underside of a pocket that can contain the power cards for easy storage

To be perfectly blunt, I don't expect ED4 to have a character sheet that's as efficient to use as fan-made sheets, but I pray to Upandal it contains a column to make page references for your Talents, Skills, and Spells.

Qui_Revient_de_Loin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Qui_Revient_de_Loin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:36 am

Here's mine, but you won't like it, it's Fate-like powered (and in french) :mrgreen:

Another Earthdawn french fan :) and not fluent in english...
--
My ED campaign blog:

etherial

Postby etherial » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:05 pm

Where can I get my hands on the Earthdawn fonts?

Anunnaki

Postby Anunnaki » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:09 pm

Qui_Revient_de_Loin

Postby Qui_Revient_de_Loin » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:32 am

There is also PAPYRUS.
Another Earthdawn french fan :) and not fluent in english...
--
My ED campaign blog:

Utsukushi

Postby Utsukushi » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Or, of course, Comic Sans.

...<flees forum with tomatoes flying close behind>

Mataxes
Site Admin

Postby Mataxes » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Do we need to purge the forum of Horror taint again?
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Kasbak

Postby Kasbak » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:30 pm

If a Horror corrupted Troubadour is a mime, does a Horror corrupted Traveled Scholar write in Comic Sans?

etherial

Postby etherial » Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:56 pm

Return to “Product Discussion”