Body Blade

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bleeding
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Body Blade

Postby bleeding » Mon May 26, 2014 2:14 pm

Hello !

I find Body Blade really inferior to Claw Shape. Beastmasters have Claw Shape as a Discipline Talent at Circle 1 when Warriors have Body Blade as an optionnal Talent at Circle 9. They do the same damage but the LP cost is very different.

Now that Claw Shape gained back its +3 bonus, is anything planned to boost Body Blade or will it still be inferior to Claw Shape ?

Panda

Re: Body Blade

Postby Panda » Mon May 26, 2014 2:36 pm

Work on the Companion is ongoing (it's actually what I have been doing much of the weekend), however it would be very premature to discuss any details. All I am the liberty to say is this was noted long ago.
Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

bleeding

Postby bleeding » Mon May 26, 2014 2:39 pm

Thanks, it was already a problem in 3rd edition so when I saw Claw Shape had its +3 back, I really wondered about the usefulness of Body Blade.

But if you work on it, I trust you to make it interesting ;)

Panda

Postby Panda » Mon May 26, 2014 2:43 pm

Well... thank you. I could talk your ear off discussing the nuances of just Body Blade and where they fit in the overall design.
Earthdawn Developer and I have a gaming , though, let's face it, it is really an Earthdawn blog which also happens to have some reviews.

bleeding

Postby bleeding » Mon May 26, 2014 2:48 pm

As I like rules and ways to balance them, I don't think you could talk my ear off :D

Return to “Product Discussion”