GM's Guide -- Anything you would like to see?

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Kasbak

Re: GM's Guide -- Anything you would like to see?

Postby Kasbak » Tue May 20, 2014 1:06 pm

etherial
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby etherial » Tue May 20, 2014 3:27 pm

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Tue May 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Put them in the form of 3rd ED stats and you will be praised! :D
Duvvelsheyss

Mataxes
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Mataxes » Tue May 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Airships and Riverboats are slated for the Companion. They need more work, so rather than rush them for the GM Guide they'll come later.

NPC adept stats will be included in the GM screen insert, and the plan is to have it available as a free download.
Josh Harrison --
Troubadour and Magic Theorist
Line Developer: Earthdawn

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Tue May 20, 2014 7:07 pm

I'd like mine to come with free babysitting.

Kasbak

Postby Kasbak » Wed May 21, 2014 10:56 am

I like the NPC data going with the GM screen insert; that's a logical place for it.

Down time scheduling has been mentioned, but one that has not come up is planning for future events. Given that Earthdawn is a long term game, it can get cumbersome keeping track of the future dates. How many times does the duration a year and a day come up? The book usually includes the small scale calendar, but I think perhaps if we could get something just a bit larger, big enough to put a note or two next to the date, and either scan copy or print from the pdf, it would be useful.

Utsukushi

Postby Utsukushi » Wed May 21, 2014 11:44 am

kevsur

Postby kevsur » Wed May 21, 2014 3:59 pm

i would like to see a list of which areas creatures and beast are in.
more info on the weather patterns like break down on average temps for the month and rainfall.
maybe maps for all major cites

kosmit

Postby kosmit » Wed May 21, 2014 5:02 pm

I will opt for maps of major cities :D I was always curious why Serpent River lack maps for all t'skrang houses.
Duvvelsheyss

Spader

Postby Spader » Thu May 22, 2014 9:01 pm

I think every creatures, horrors, horror constructs, etc., should have a nice picture with it.

Poisons should be priced for the nasty thives who try to get some one the black market.

The making of potion, poultices and poisons should be well covered.
I have an elementalist player who's growing herbs for healing potions. He uses all his magic to maximize the crop and I fear this could get out of hand soon.

The whole chapter on "The Healing Art" has never been of use to me.

I think that's it... for now...

Return to “Product Discussion”