A new Developer's Blog? Why yes!

Discussion on the Earthdawn game line, errata, and feedback not related to playing or GMing.
Roth
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A new Developer's Blog? Why yes!

Postby Roth » Sat May 24, 2014 2:31 am

Lys
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Lys » Sat May 24, 2014 3:20 am

Slimcreeper

Postby Slimcreeper » Sat May 24, 2014 10:40 am

My first crew switched to shields modifying defense instead of armor values almost immediately back in 1st edition. Worked fine, although I can't claim to have as much at the table experience as some of the others here.

Tattered Rags

Postby Tattered Rags » Sat May 24, 2014 11:39 am

Roth

Postby Roth » Sun May 25, 2014 1:42 am

Roth

Postby Roth » Sun May 25, 2014 2:36 am

Lys

Postby Lys » Sun May 25, 2014 3:27 am

Telarus_KSC

Postby Telarus_KSC » Sun May 25, 2014 3:33 pm

I agree. While I see more "Combat Rounds" involved in any individual conflict, the handling time of the individual rounds seems to have been reduced greatly.

The devs seems to have really examined all the areas that the change to Results Levels and ADH has touched. For example, Warriors now have a Talent to trigger Knockdown without Wounding their opponent. I can totally see a lightly armored Warrior w/ Air Dance getting an extreme Initiative result, knocking down his opponent, and then using the extra attack to drive his weapon through a gap in their armor (ok tactic for dueling, not so great if there's other enemies around).

We'll have to see how it works out in play, I guess.

Tattered Rags

Postby Tattered Rags » Sun May 25, 2014 4:29 pm

Utsukushi

Postby Utsukushi » Sun May 25, 2014 10:03 pm

Return to “Product Discussion”